This is the guesthouse mainly for researchers engaged in Joint-Use-Program of JRR-3. The guesthouse is managed by the ISSP office.
Those Entitled to Use the Guesthouse
（Based on Article 2 of the Guesthouse Regulations ）
- Those who engage in Joint-Use-Program using JRR-3 (including related meetings, and IRT activities)
- Those who approved by NSL Director
LOCATION / CONTACT
- 106-1,Shirakata, Tokai, Nakagun, Ibaraki 319-1106, Japan ※Access from Tokai-Station Click here
- Tel: 029-287-8900
- Office Hours: 9:00-12:00, 13:00-17:00（Payment is accepted from 9:00 to 15:00 weekdays）
- E-Mail: nsl-jim(at)issp.u-tokyo.ac.jp
A maximum capacity of 30 people. 3 types of rooms are available.
|Single Room||Twin Room||Japanese-style Room|
|Numbers of Rooms||18||2||1|
|Rate (per night per person, yen)||1,800||1,800||1,300|
|Bathroom||modular bathroom||modular bathroom||shared use|
13:30 – 17:00 ※In case of check-in after 17:00, please inform the office in advance.
When you check in, please fill in an application form placed on the counter by the office window. Please bring it and pay the fee. Then we will give you your room key.
※Credit cards are not accepted. Please prepare the exact amount of cash for payment.
※Please note that once the fee is paid, it cannot be returned for any reasons. (Article 4 of the Guesthouse Regulations)
Each room has;
Desk, Chair, TV, Air-conditioner, Telephone, Bath towel, Face towel, Japanese bathrobe, Slippers (You can keep your shoes on inside the guesthouse.), Dryer, Hangers, Shampoo, Hair conditioner, Body shampoo
- Please bring your own Tooth brush / Razor / Comb.
- Wireless LAN "nsl-guest" is available. Please ask the office staff how to connect.
- When Wireless LAN connection is unstable, you can use wired LAN. Each room has an Ethernet port located on the desk. Please bring your own LAN cable.
There are some common facilities which you can use for free. Please keep clean after use.
TV, Tables, Chairs, Sofa, Some kinds of newspapers
Refrigerator, Microwave oven, Gas cooker, Pot, Cooking devices, Plates
3 washing machines are available for free. Please bring your own detergent and fabric softener.
There is no vending machine. Please use convenience stores nearby.
Meeting Room (YAMADA Hall)
If you want to use the meeting room, please contact the office.
It is also used for meetings and seminars by the staff.
We can lend equipment. Please contact the office.
No smoking inside the guesthouse. Smoking area is located on the west side of the building (by the back door).